Gov. Edwards issues 'open investment' policy statement, move designed to help recruit foreign firms
Louisiana sent out a signal Friday to help recruit foreign companies.
Commercial for used 1996 Honda will make you want to buy it
This used car comes with a cassette deck and a sales pitch worthy of an Oscar.
Facebook is shopping for a new ad agency to help tout innovation amidst the ongoing Russia fiasco
Facebook is looking for a new ad agency to help tout its innovative capabilities amidst the ongoing Russia fiasco
Elizabeth Warren thinks the DNC system was rigged to help Hillary Clinton
Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren said on Thursday that she does think the Democratic National Committee “rigged” its 2016 presidential primary nomination in favor of Hillary
Big GOP tax bill would cut rates — but also popular breaks
WASHINGTON (AP) - With fanfare and a White House kickoff, House Republicans unfurled a broad tax-overhaul plan Thursday that would touch virtually all Americans and the economy's
Trump calls for liberation from 'scourge' of drug addiction
WASHINGTON (AP) - In ringing and personal terms, President Donald Trump has pledged that "we will overcome addiction in America," declaring opioid abuse a national public health
The Latest: HHS follows Trump in declaring health emergency
WASHINGTON (AP) - The Latest on President Donald Trump and his speech on the opioid crisis (all times local): 4:20 p.m. The acting health and human services secretary has
JFK files: Thousands released but Trump holds back others
WASHINGTON (AP) - President Donald Trump blocked the release of hundreds of records on the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, bending to CIA and FBI appeals, while the
Trump opposes massive California water project
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) - The Trump administration pulled support Wednesday from Gov. Jerry Brown's ambitious plan to build California's biggest water project in decades, casting the
Trump to tackle opioid addiction in White House speech
WASHINGTON (AP) - President Donald Trump is poised to deliver a major speech Thursday on fighting the opioid epidemic, the deadliest drug crisis in U.S. history. "We're going to
- Dear Abby: Boyfriend in his 20s lacks driver's license
- Why wasn’t cult leader Charles Manson executed after being given the death sentence?
- California lawmakers upset that wildfire money is left out of White House’s disaster aid request
- Josh Mandel's strange Jewish journey to Trumpland from suburban Cleveland
- John Harbaugh said Ravens' prayers were answered on C.J. Mosley's ankle scare
- Police: 1 man killed in Palos Heights shooting
- Trump ending temporary permits for almost 60,000 Haitians who came to U.S. after 2010 earthquake
- Federal judge permanently blocks Trump's executive order to cut funding to sanctuary cities
- Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian's intimate wedding
- American Airlines to offer nonstop between Tucson and Charlotte, N.C.
- Conservative blogger: It's time to stop the abusers of power
- Not so fast on legalizing weed, says N.J. senate leader of black caucus
- Part of hotel evacuated after man threatened with a handgun
- Murphy weighs in on minimum wage and millionaire's tax
- Alabama's Jordan Fisher dazzles, makes top 3 on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- How do you cook a turkey? Turkey hotlines, thawing times, Thanksgiving advice and more
- TBT #17: 'Judas' #1 astounds with storytelling, beauty
- What Alabama's dropping unemployment rate means
- Child predator operation lands 2 Jefferson County men in jail
- Roy Moore campaign disputes reports he was banned from mall