How soon before Tigers can be contenders again? Use Indians as template
There is a blueprint here, on the banks of Lake Erie as the Indians bulldoze their way to a second consecutive AL Central division championship.
Payne: Can charging network handle coming EV flood?
Tesla’s Model 3, Chevy’s Bolt and more from global rivals threaten to tax the limits of all those hot electric rides.
Apricot kernels can give you cyanide poisoning
A man in Australia gave himself cyanide poisoning while consuming apricot kernels meant to prevent his prostate cancer from returning.
Patients who may lose their ability to speak can bank their voices at LSU
When WAFB news anchor Donna Britt announced in late July that she had amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, or Lou Gehrig's disease, it reverberated through her audience. For one Belle
Diamondbacks seeking clarity in bullpen roles
Outside of Archie Bradley and Fernando Rodney, the Diamondbacks bullpen is in a state of flux.
How to watch: Taijuan Walker, Diamondbacks host Rockies
Taijuan Walker and the Diamondbacks look to bounce back from a series-opening loss to the Rockies in Tuesday night's game at Chase Field.
Eighth-inning decisions backfire on Torey Lovullo in Diamondbacks' loss to Rockies
Torey Lovullo's use of his bullpen late came under scrutiny for the second time in three games after Monday's loss to the Rockies.
Thanksgiving deal for Taijuan Walker, Ketel Marte has Diamondbacks thankful
Marte has become the Diamondbacks' everyday shortstop and Walker's ERA of 3.33 ranks among the top 10 in the National League.
Diamondbacks' J.D. Martinez continues to impress, earns MLB player of week award
The praise keeps coming in for Diamondbacks slugger J.D. Martinez. So do the accolades.
Game Day: Diamondbacks' Zack Greinke gets start against streaking Rockies
Since being swept by the Diamondbacks in a three-game set from Sept. 1-3, the Rockies have begun to turn things around, winning six of seven games.
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Cold War returns as Denmark builds giant tower to spy on Russia
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Tourbillon Capital, a $3.4 billion hedge fund that's been sounding the alarm about 'frothy speculation,' is suffering big losses
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- No big deal, Boston Dynamics’ Atlas can perform backflips now
- The Galaxy S9 will reportedly be a more iterative update and could show up at CES
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp brings the series’s leisurely charm to smartphones
- The best streaming shows to binge-watch this Thanksgiving
- This robot can help keep pig hearts beating by gently squeezing them
- Are Parent-Teacher Conferences Becoming Obsolete?
- Network Neutrality Can't Fix the Internet
- As Trump Bragged About His Wine, It Was Sold at Shenandoah National Park
- Things Trump has called “very special”: Himself, Derek Jeter and now women
- A win by Roy Moore would make the GOP the party of pedophiles, "Morning Joe" panelists say
- North Korea sees Manhattan, White House and Pentagon as its top nuclear targets, new report shows
- Hackers are infiltrating ISIS media channels and filling them with porn
- If Angela Merkel resigns, who will stand up to Putin?
- Why is Trump backing Saudi’s murderous attacks on Yemen?
- Can the Cowboys keep their season alive on Thanksgiving?