Cuyahoga County to buy RTA's Harvard Garage in Newburgh Heights
Cuyahoga County plans to buy the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority's Harvard Garage for $3.8 million.
Children of any age can hunt in Wisconsin under new law
Children of any age can hunt in Wisconsin, after Gov. Scott Walker signed a bill that eliminates the state’s minimum age.
Miami Book Fair a fun way for youngsters to learn about arts, technology and culture
With 200,000 expected visitors Saturday and Sunday at the annual street fair, Miami Book Fair is carefully crafted to appeal to infants as well as young adults.
Stove Top Stuffing is now selling stretchy pants you can shamelessly wear on Thanksgiving
This year, Stove Top doesn’t only have your back when it comes to easy-to-make stuffing from the box, they’re also supplying the best pants to wear at the Thanksgiving table — and
Trump discussing options for handling Roy Moore scandal
His options include taking no action; making a public statement or private calls to people involved in the race and party officials; or weighing in on the recruitment of a write-in
Ryan joins GOP calls for Moore to end campaign amid sexual misconduct allegations
House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis., urged Roy Moore to end his Senate campaign Tuesday, joining a wave of GOP congressional leaders calling on the Alabama Republican to withdraw amid
Job outlook improves, but many still fear falling behind
How you see the economy is impacted deeply by your place in it.
Republicans continue abandoning Moore after new accusations
Roy Moore's support from fellow Republicans is hemorrhaging after a second woman accused the Alabaman of groping her when she was a teenager in the late 1970s.
How much Roy Moore is too much Roy Moore for Roy Moore voters?
Roy Moore voters are a loyal, feisty bunch. They are here for the love of fear, regardless of the smear.
Roberts: Roy Moore proves Jeff Flake is out of step with today's GOP
Jeff Flake tried to warn his fellow Republicans not to embrace Roy Moore. They didn't listen.
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Cold War returns as Denmark builds giant tower to spy on Russia
- Hugging your uncle at Thanksgiving dinner? Girl Scouts say, ‘Stop it!’
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- If Mitch Trubisky ruins the Bears' draft position, that's a good thing
- BROWN: Firm urges new license plates to replace ‘ugly, illegible mess’
- Pro-Roy Moore group fundraises off Trump's near endorsement
- 'Irving Berlin's White Christmas' a spirit-raising dance-athon
- Shawn Wayans brings his standup act back to Improv in Schaumburg
- Holiday Show Guide: Scrooges, Nutcrackers, Taylor Swift and more
- The beet goes on: understanding the benefits of this root vegetable
- Re-imagining a tradition
- 'Like a big gumbo': Immigrant communities in New Orleans reflect on their Thanksgiving traditions
- Dan Fagan: JPSO's failure to react to slain Marrero woman's screams defies all reason
- Let's Dish: Bouillababes show us how they make green curry shrimp and coconut corn grits
- Movie review: Predictable 'Roman' wastes Denzel Washington
- Album reviews: Exploring the latest soulful showcases from Sharon Jones, Mavis Staples
- Throwing away trash, recycling products about to become more expensive in Baton Rouge
- Naked man accused of carjacking in Baton Rouge motel parking lot, police say