James Island's White Duck Taco Shop has closed
Duck, duck, vamoose
Trump’s White Nationalist Foreign Policy
In Asia, the president makes friends with autocrats. In Europe, he uses soft power to energize the populist masses against democratic leaders.
AG Sessions testifies before House Judiciary panel
WASHINGTON — Attorney General Jeff Sessions says that he does not remember speaking to Carter Page during the 2016 presidential campaign about a trip that the former foreign policy
Sessions considers a Clinton Foundation special counsel
WASHINGTON (AP) — Attorney General Jeff Sessions is leaving open the possibility that a special counsel could be appointed to look into Clinton
Has Eritrea been unfairly sanctioned by the U.S. and others?
Sanctions were imposed in 2009 for Eritrea’s purported support of Al-Shabab in Somalia, but a report has found no conclusive evidence of ties.
The U.S. military wants to invade Venezuela, a Maduro official says
Delcy Rodriguez, president of Venezuela's Constituent Assembly, insists there is no humanitarian crisis amid economic woes and international sanctions.
A new bill would allow all TPS recipients to apply for permanent residency
As the Trump administration weighs whether or not to end the Temporary Protected Status for thousands of Haitians and El Salvadorans, three members of Congress are preparing
Led by an accused drug kingpin amid U.S. sanctions, are Venezuela debt talks doomed?
Financial markets are desperately seeking information on the Venezuelan government’s plans as concern grows that the South American country may default on its massive foreign debt.
Russia comes to Venezuela's rescue as U.S. imposes more sanctions
As the Trump administration saddles other Venezuelan officials with more sanctions, Russia is hell-bent on becoming the South American nation’s only savior.
Economy will take a big hit if Trump deports Central American, Haitian immigrants, advocates say
If TPS is eliminated, the U.S. gross domestic product would suffer a $164 billion hit over the next decade, according to the Center for American Progress.
- Fur trappers ask judge to throw out lawsuit aiming to block exports of bobcat pelts
- Who had the strongest handshake? Vladimir Putin and Turkey's President Erdogan knock over furniture in meeting
- The curious, controversial life of John McAfee just got way more complicated
- 'Keep coming at me guys!!!': Donald Trump Jr. meets Russia scrutiny with defiance
- Beware of binge drinking this holiday season
- There’s a Secret Way Into Monaco’s Most Elite Club
- Thanksgiving night fight at Riverchase Galleria shuts down mall 40 minutes early
- $700B defense bill affects Nevada military bases, personnel
- Rising DJ-producer Snails comes out of his shell for Las Vegas gig
- Chinese authorities investigate abuse claims at kindergarten run by U.S. company
- Macy’s Thanksgiving parade revels on amid tight security
- Strong second half carries MSU over DePaul
- Hot property: Vila’s old villa is a gem in JP
- Hollywood’s holiday fare
- Tedeschi Trucks Band moves beyond grief in grueling year
- Netflix renews 'MST3K' for new season
- No joyous holiday for Amazon as workers go on strike in Italy
- Big Tech Becomes Theresa May’s Scapegoat
- U.K. Floats Open-Ended Irish Veto to Break Brexit Impasse, Sources Say
- The Navy's shipbuilding deal is more complicated and costly than it looks