Leaking gut, blood clotting, and skeletal muscle cell breakdowns are among the 27 ways a heat wave can kill you
As the planet warmed over the past decade, there has been a 2,300 percent increase in fatalities from heat waves
Shelby joins McConnell, other GOP senators calling on Moore to withdraw if allegations are true
"If these allegations are true, he must step aside," Mitch McConnell said.
Some on the internet are not happy about Jodie Whittaker's 'Doctor Who' costume
The costume sported by Jodie Whittaker, the 13th actor to play The Doctor on the long-running British television series "Doctor Who," caused a minor backlash on social media
'Criminal sexual abuse,’ other ‘non-index’ crime up on CTA in Chicago
WATCHDOGS: "Non-index” crimes on CTA in Chicago — less severe than “index” crimes like murder, robbery, rape — on pace to surpass each of past 2 yrs.
‘Mad Men’ creator delivers big with first novel
Matthew Weiner’s book raises a number of thorny questions,including whether a ‘good’ man could be a killer.
Lions’ T.J. Lang in concussion protocol
The injury was suffered during the team’s win over the Packers, but symptoms didn’t manifest until Wednesday’s practice.
Lions: Garrett ‘looks the part’ as pass-rush force
The Browns’ pass-rush has registered just 16 sacks this season, but Garrett has four of them.
Wings mailbag: Blashill’s future, Kronwall hangs tough
Ted Kulfan of The Detroit News took readers’ questions for the first Red Wings mailbag of the season.
Chauncey Billups: Detroit Pistons 'can be a very scary team'
Former Pistons point guard Chauncey Billups may work for ESPN, but he hasn't lost his love for Detroit. He screams about them often from the set.
Lions' Lang suffers delayed concussion after Packers game
Lang's symptoms did not manifest until during Wednesday's practice
- 'Keep coming at me guys!!!': Donald Trump Jr. meets Russia scrutiny with defiance
- A growing number of young Americans are leaving desk jobs to farm
- Thanksgiving night fight at Riverchase Galleria shuts down mall 40 minutes early
- Study to look at long-term health risks of playing soccer
- Fur trappers ask judge to throw out lawsuit aiming to block exports of bobcat pelts
- How England's triumph of planning created the perfect Ashes set-up
- Ex-tenant tipped state liquor agency to Dolton nightclub's troubles before Mother's Day shooting: emails
- The Oak Ridge Boys bring 'Elvira' and more seasonal fare to Mayo
- As N.J. elections go, U.S. will often follow. In 2018 it looks anti-Trump
- Boeing-Bombardier dispute offers mixed omens for new Mobile jet assembly plant
- Convicted felon charged in Mountain Brook police chase, crash
- Iron Bowl predictions from 21 AL.com staff, national writers forecast wildly close game
- Should office holiday parties be on weekends or weekdays?
- LBM: You don't become a (Viking) legend in Lakewood without some great food (and drink)
- Canal Street housing complex takes upscale turn (think $3K per month) near CBD, Mid-City
- Trump, Turkish leader discuss Syrian crisis in phone call
- ‘Christmas Carol’ updated with urban setting, diverse cast in Las Vegas — VIDEO
- Holiday shows, events and performances in Las Vegas
- 58 Las Vegas shooting victims ranged in age, jobs and hometown
- Scientific Games snaps up more shares of NYX