City Council sets hearings on proposed tax rate hike
Houston City Council set the ball rolling Wednesday on Mayor Sylvester Turner's proposed 8.9 percent tax rate hike to help fund Houston's recovery from Hurricane Harvey, in what
Next year, scientists will send messages to search for aliens
How the “Messaging Extraterrestrial Intelligences” community is preparing for humans to talk to aliens.
Essential Phone will be available at all Sprint stores September 14th
Now’s your chance to try it in person.
Kevin Brady: ‘Consensus’ tax reform outline to be released week of Sept. 25
Republican congressional leaders on Wednesday said lawmakers plan to release a tax reform framework the week of Sept. 25, as President Trump urges Capitol Hill to get moving on the
MIA at City Hall: Radios, laptops and other equipment
In an audit released Wednesday, the City Controller's Office said that thousands of the city's computers, portable and high-tech electronics going back to 1989 are missing or lost.
Union calls for interim Clark County School District leader
The administrators union is calling for the appointment of an interim Clark County School District leader to replace Superintendent Pat Skorkowsky, who is at the center of a
Baltimore agrees to settle two sexual abuse cases involving transportation department
Officials approved $100,000 Wednesday to settle two sexual abuse allegations made by employees at the Department of Transportation.
Oil and gas operators must map pipelines through Erie, trustees say
Erie’s Board of Trustees approved an ordinance on Tuesday evening that will require oil and gas operators to map their pipelines throughout the town — only months after similar
Tesla Autopilot limitations played big role in fatal crash
Design limitations of the Tesla Model S's Autopilot played a major role in the first known fatal crash of a highway vehicle operating under automated control systems, the U.S.
Zayn Malik wants to 'do right' by Gigi Hadid
Zayn Malik always "tries to do right" by his girlfriend Gigi Hadid, and doesn't think too much about the pressures of dating in the spotlight
- Murder suspect on the run for nearly 2 months found hiding in Bessemer attic
- Cold War returns as Denmark builds giant tower to spy on Russia
- Chicago cop faces discipline for insensitive, threatening posts on Facebook
- Tourbillon Capital, a $3.4 billion hedge fund that's been sounding the alarm about 'frothy speculation,' is suffering big losses
- 'The Man Who Invented Christmas' brings welcome holiday cheer
- Patriots notebook: Robert Kraft thankful for team's recent run
- Could Ian Kinsler be in the mix for job with Red Sox?
- Troopers’ attorney demands DA’s office keep all communications
- Victim and three others were ambushed in Niger
- Democrats face hot-potato politics of sexual predation, too
- No big deal, Boston Dynamics’ Atlas can perform backflips now
- The Galaxy S9 will reportedly be a more iterative update and could show up at CES
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp brings the series’s leisurely charm to smartphones
- The best streaming shows to binge-watch this Thanksgiving
- This robot can help keep pig hearts beating by gently squeezing them
- Are Parent-Teacher Conferences Becoming Obsolete?
- Network Neutrality Can't Fix the Internet
- As Trump Bragged About His Wine, It Was Sold at Shenandoah National Park
- Things Trump has called “very special”: Himself, Derek Jeter and now women
- A win by Roy Moore would make the GOP the party of pedophiles, "Morning Joe" panelists say