Donald Trump refuses to take call from Venezuelan president Nicolas Maduro
President Trump rebuffed the offer of a phone call from the president of Venezuela late Friday night, after Mr. Trump warned that he is considering military options to address
On the 'The Trump Show' this week: Fire and fury
A Washington Post TV critic recaps the President Trump's news week as if it were a fictional TV drama.
The Latest: French leader urges calm in North Korea crisis
French President Emmanuel Macron has called on all sides in the North Korean nuclear crisis to act responsibly "to prevent any escalation of tensions" after a days-long war of
Donald Trump reassures governor of Guam in phone call
President Trump assured Gov. Eddie Calvo of Guam in a phone call that U.S. forces will protect the American territory from any aggression by North Korea.
A nuke dropping on Seattle? Old news. We spent the Cold War years preparing
A bit worried about a North Korean nuclear bombs dropping on Seattle? We’ve been through this drill before — for at least three decades during the Cold War years. Fallout shelters,
‘They know they will have to pay for this’
IF DONALD Trump delivers on his promise of “fire and fury” to wipe out the North Korean regime, the peninsula would face a $10 trillion economic catastrophe.
Militaries may be the only hope to constrain Trump, Kim
Each fancies himself a tough guy. How tough? We're about to find out.
Here's why experts think Trump's threats of force against North Korea will be ineffective
With U.S. capacity to negate North Korea's military threat limited, cooperation is necessary.
China cautions Trump over 'words and deeds'
President XI Jinping speaks to Donald Trump after he warns North Korea "will regret it fast" if it fires missiles at Guam.
Donald Trump vs. the world? Even a minor nuclear war would be an ecological disaster for Earth
Starting a nuclear war really would bring “fire and fury like the world has never seen.”
- Fort Mill prostitution sting near NC state line nets multiple arrests
- ‘Tundra be dammed’: Beavers head north, leaving their mark on the Arctic
- When unpaid student loan bills mean you can’t work
- A dying veteran in Atlanta needed CPR. Hidden video shows his nurse laughing instead.
- Thousands flock to Detroit for Father Solanus Casey beatification Mass
- Volleyball: Owls' season ends in 3A final loss to Northern-Calvert
- With 'so many hits,' Janet Jackson delivers pop, R&B excellence at Royal Farms Arena
- Police to clear crime scene of detective's killing in West Baltimore on Monday
- Why our passion for the great Ashes rivalry hasn't gone cold
- Boy 14, among 3 shot on Northwest, West sides Sunday
- More flights mean busy holiday week at Tucson airport
- Robert Mugabe, Zimbabwe's president for 37 years, resigning, official says
- Mel Tillis, Country Music Hall of Famer, dies at 85
- After another apology, Bill O'Neill says those wishing to return his donations should refund him
- Browns pre-game buzz on Peyton Manning, Haslams' meeting with players, Leonard Fournette and more
- Rabalais: LSU's wet, ugly victory over Tennessee felt a lot more like fight for survival
- Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Lafayette Area People in Business for Nov. 19, 2017
- The Latest: Drivers give Dale Jr. lengthy standing ovation
- Country music legend Mel Tillis dead at age 85