ADOT app alerts you to wrong-way drivers, other traffic problems
The new mobile app ADOT Alerts is designed to alert users about wrong-way drivers in metro Phoenix and other traffic issues in their area.
Did Carter Page perjure himself over this Russian links?
Did the Trump official lie to the Trump campaign or to the House Intelligence Committee?
'Black Panther' is about how you use power wisely
Chadwick Boseman talks about what it takes to be a leader and a superhero. Here's our Q&A with him.
It’s Election Day in Colorado. Here’s what you need to know.
It’s Election Day in Colorado, and there are contests in all but six of the state’s 64 counties.
Lord Of The Rings TV show under discussion at Amazon
The trilogy which came to a close nearly 15 years ago could now be making its way to the small screen - but should it?
Retail wrap: Restaurants to fill former Ruggles site in Montrose
West Mon Plaza, a 6,536-square-foot shopping center being built at 900 Westheimer just east of Montrose Boulevard on the former Ruggles Grill site, is now fully leased after
Trump tugged in different directions as he heads to Asia
President Donald Trump is being pulled in different directions as he heads to Asia on a grueling 12-day trip.
Donald Trump in Asia not likely to soften rhetoric on North Korea, says H.R. McMaster
National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster said Thursday that Americans shouldn’t expect President Trump to tone down his language about North Korea while visiting Asia.
TV highlights for the week of Oct. 29-Nov. 4
‘Ray Donovan,’ ‘The Deuce’ wrap up seasons; PBS goes in search of the real Edgar Allan Poe
Thor loses his locks, gains a sense of humor in 'Ragnarok'
Who knew the distance between Auckland and Asgard was so scant? New Zealand director/writer Taika Waititi, whose history includes working on episodes of the cult Kiwi comedy TV
- Dear Abby: Boyfriend in his 20s lacks driver's license
- Why wasn’t cult leader Charles Manson executed after being given the death sentence?
- California lawmakers upset that wildfire money is left out of White House’s disaster aid request
- Josh Mandel's strange Jewish journey to Trumpland from suburban Cleveland
- John Harbaugh said Ravens' prayers were answered on C.J. Mosley's ankle scare
- Look beyond the Akubra: farming isn't quaint, it's a hot bed of innovation
- Touched by an Angel star Della Reese dies aged 86
- Sacked Bulldogs coach Des Hasler sues club for contract breach
- Police: 1 man killed in Palos Heights shooting
- Trump ending temporary permits for almost 60,000 Haitians who came to U.S. after 2010 earthquake
- Federal judge permanently blocks Trump's executive order to cut funding to sanctuary cities
- Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian's intimate wedding
- American Airlines to offer nonstop between Tucson and Charlotte, N.C.
- Conservative blogger: It's time to stop the abusers of power
- Not so fast on legalizing weed, says N.J. senate leader of black caucus
- Part of hotel evacuated after man threatened with a handgun
- Murphy weighs in on minimum wage and millionaire's tax
- Alabama's Jordan Fisher dazzles, makes top 3 on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- How do you cook a turkey? Turkey hotlines, thawing times, Thanksgiving advice and more
- TBT #17: 'Judas' #1 astounds with storytelling, beauty