Transformation of Army Reserve Center into homeless veteran shelter one step closer
A Carroll organization is seeking to transform former Army Reserve center into homeless shelter for veterans.
Broncos Derek Wolfe shares pregame experience with Navy Chief brother-in-law “that will last forever.”
Even as defeat pounded at his heart, Wolfe wasn’t about it to let it wash away the heartfelt moment he shared before the game with his brother-in-law, Brian Burrows, a 30-year-old
Trump's chief of staff: 'I do not follow the tweets'
President Trump's chief of staff said he tells aides not to react to Trump's comments on social media.
U.S. Army now taking applicants with histories of mental illness, drug abuse and self-mutilation
A report on the decision comes as a former Air Force recruit’s mass shooting at a Texas church continues raising questions about the military’s handling of mental health problems.
Trump's puts his mental fitness into question with nukes talk
Robert Torricelli: His senior advisers and cabinet members need to be prepared, if necessary, to refuse an order for a pre-emptive strike and remove him as an unfit president by
'Wonder' movie captures all the joys, pain of childhood in adaptation of best-selling book: review
"Wonder" is THE children's book of the last decade. So, the pressure was on when Lionsgate announced they were making a big screen version.
Roberts: Only in Arizona do we honor armed militia guys who illegally seize public land
In most places, Robert LaVoy Finicum would be considered a criminal. In Arizona, he's apparently a hero.
Turkey denies report of plan to kidnap cleric Gulen from US
ISTANBUL (AP) - Turkey has dismissed as "utterly false, ludicrous and groundless" a report that Turkish officials may have discussed paying millions of dollars to have a U.S.-based
Rare, cheetah-like cat was found running loose through a busy city
Serval cats are illegal to own in Pennsylvania, without a license.
Earl Watson on firing: Robert Sarver did all the talking
Former coach Earl Watson was a guest on an ESPN basketball podcast called the Hoop Collective and spoke about his time with the Suns.
- 'Keep coming at me guys!!!': Donald Trump Jr. meets Russia scrutiny with defiance
- A growing number of young Americans are leaving desk jobs to farm
- Thanksgiving night fight at Riverchase Galleria shuts down mall 40 minutes early
- Study to look at long-term health risks of playing soccer
- Fur trappers ask judge to throw out lawsuit aiming to block exports of bobcat pelts
- How England's triumph of planning created the perfect Ashes set-up
- Ex-tenant tipped state liquor agency to Dolton nightclub's troubles before Mother's Day shooting: emails
- The Oak Ridge Boys bring 'Elvira' and more seasonal fare to Mayo
- As N.J. elections go, U.S. will often follow. In 2018 it looks anti-Trump
- Boeing-Bombardier dispute offers mixed omens for new Mobile jet assembly plant
- Convicted felon charged in Mountain Brook police chase, crash
- Iron Bowl predictions from 21 AL.com staff, national writers forecast wildly close game
- Should office holiday parties be on weekends or weekdays?
- LBM: You don't become a (Viking) legend in Lakewood without some great food (and drink)
- Canal Street housing complex takes upscale turn (think $3K per month) near CBD, Mid-City
- Trump, Turkish leader discuss Syrian crisis in phone call
- ‘Christmas Carol’ updated with urban setting, diverse cast in Las Vegas — VIDEO
- Holiday shows, events and performances in Las Vegas
- 58 Las Vegas shooting victims ranged in age, jobs and hometown
- Scientific Games snaps up more shares of NYX